So you are confused about the right vaccine, right brand, right time, adverse effects and what not, right?
Yes, it really looks like that but in fact very simple.
Just Go through various articles, official guidelines, talk to your pediatrician and decide.
Please note that clicking any of the link below will open a new window and take you to the respective official website.
Important Notice: Due to some ongoing discussion at IAP level, there is no official IAP recommended vaccination schedule for the year 2017 and pediatricians are following different schedules. Please talk with your pediatrician and take decision about the vaccination of your loving child. Whatever your pediatrician says is fine and one has to trust his/her pediatrician only.
- IAP Official 2016 Immunization Guideline
- IAP Official Website of Advisory Committee on Vaccines & Immunization Practices
- Introduction of Measles-Rubella Vaccine - WHO South-East Asia
- Hexavalent Vaccinations: The Future of Routine Immunization?
- Routine Immunisation - Government of India Official Guide
- Immunization Handbook For Medical Officers - A Guide by GOI
- Vaccine Recommendations and Guidelines of the ACIP (CDC-USA)
- Immunization Schedules (USA)
- Recommended Immunization Schedules for Adults (USA)
- WHO recommendations for routine immunization - summary tables
- Vaccinations and immunisation guidance (BMA-UK)
- The Australian Immunisation Handbook
- Immunisation Handbook 2017 (New Zealand)