Updated on 20th March 2019
So you are confused about the right vaccine, right brand, right time, adverse effects and what not, right?
Yes, it really looks like that but in fact very simple.
Just Go through various articles, official guidelines, talk to your pediatrician and decide.
Please note that clicking any of the link below will open a new window and take you to the respective official website.
- IAP Official 2019 Immunization Guideline
- IAP Official Website of Advisory Committee on Vaccines & Immunization Practices
- Introduction of Measles-Rubella Vaccine - WHO South-East Asia
- Hexavalent Vaccinations: The Future of Routine Immunization?
- Routine Immunisation - Government of India Official Guide
- Immunization Handbook For Medical Officers - A Guide by GOI
- Flu Fact Sheet January 2019 by WHO
- Vaccine Recommendations and Guidelines of the ACIP (CDC-USA)
- Immunization Schedules (USA)
- Recommended Immunization Schedules for Adults (USA)
- WHO recommendations for routine immunization - summary tables
- Vaccinations and immunisation guidance (BMA-UK)
- The Australian Immunisation Handbook
- New zealand Immunisation Schedule
Last updated 20th March 2019